Download Copyright Free Images from Google Images : Do you know how to download copyright free images from Google? If not, then this is a very good topic for you. If you are blogging or have a YouTube channel. So you should always use copyright free images. Because Google will give your blog a good rank only then.
Only then will your blog attract more visitors. Users who visit your blog to read the article, they first see the images in the article. So the images that give an attractive look to our blog, which will attract your customers to your blog. This shows that the using copyright free images is very important factor for the the higher ranking of our blog.
Steps to Download Copyright Free Images from Google Images
- 1: Open Your Browser in Your PC/ Laptop.
- 2: Then You have to search for the image on Google, that you want for your blog/YouTube channel. Like in my case i.e SEO.
- 3: On clicking the search button, you will see many images related to your query in the results. But many of them are copyrighted images so you cannot use them in your blog or YouTube channel.
- 4: On the top The Results page you will get a option called “Tools“.
- 5: After clicking on Tools, you will get to see many options below it, from there you click on the option with “Usage rights”.
- 6: There are 5 more options under Usage rights. One of them is the option “Labeled for reuse with modification”, click on it. In this part you can use that images with some modification
- 7: There is also option called “Labelled for reuse“. You can use these images directly to your blog and YouTube channel.
After doing this, you can easily use Google’s images in your blog without any problem and you will not have any problem of copyright at all.
Hope you have learned how to download copyright free image from Google. If you still have questions related to it, then you can feel free to ask. And also tell us how you liked this article.