If your Smartphone runs Slow, then this article is going to be very helpful for you. Using our tips you can increase smartphone speed. When we buy a new smartphone, it works well for a few months and after that its speed starts to slow down and then the phone starts hangs again and again.
After 2016, the number of Internet users in India has been increasing day by day and after the arrival of Jio in India, the number of smartphone users has increased significantly as the number of smartphone buyers is increasing. I have started getting some basic problems, frequent hang of the phone and loss of speed are a big problems.
We are going to tell you some tips that you can improve the performance of your smartphone by following it, this will increase the speed of your Slow Smartphone and will also stop your smart phone hanging.
How to Increase Smartphone Speed
- First of all, you have to delete the apps from your phone which you do not use, you take up the space of your phone, which reduces the speed of your phone and some of you are such that on behalf of the company These apps cannot be deleted. But you can disable these apps, for this you need to disable the app you want to disable by going to Setting => Apps and do not use the live wallpaper on the screen, this reduces the speed of your phone. You should use only normal wallpaper on your home screen.
- Some apps automatically starts when your phone starts, which slows down the processing of your phone. This app keeps running in the background of your phone. if you do not use them then delete them immediately. You can delete them by going to Setting => Apps => Running Apps.
- Whenever you use any app frequently then their cache memory is created. Which reduces the speed of your phone, so you have to delete this cache memory, for this you have to go to the settings and delete the cache memory, you can manually delete these cache memory or else download a separate app for it. Which can automatically delete the cache memory of the apps that you are using frequently.
- One of the major reasons for the low speed of your Slow Smartphone is to fill up the inbuilt memory of your phone. Therefore, you should try to keep the inbuilt memory of your phone as empty as possible. Delete apps you don’t use, and keep your data in a micro card, this will increase your mobile performance.
- To increase the speed of Slow Smartphone, users install and keep apps like Antivirus and Clean Master. They think that this will speed up the their phone, but this app reduces the speed of your phone. Actually, there is no need for these apps in smartphones. This app keeps running in the back ground of your phone, which reduces the performance of your phone. And using these apps also affects your smartphone battery life.
So just this, that’s all for today. I hope all these tips work for you. This will definitely increase the speed of your smartphone. You must share this post with your friends and family. And also tell your suggestion and in the comment section below. Till then Jai Hind!