What is high quality content?, this question often bothers all the bloggers very much. Should you write Quality Content or should there be a post with more Quantity. Which is more important. Many such questions must have come in your mind too. You must have heard that Content is the King, or in any article its content is King. And it is absolutely fine too. But here the issue arises that only content or quality content.
In today’s world of content marketing, there is a lot of debate about these two things (Quality and Quantity). The issue is whether the article should have more content and less quality or should pay more attention to quality and if quantity is less then it will work.
Many people already agree on any one without thinking. But it is not wise at all to consider one option right without thinking anything, because the answer is not so easy.But do not panic, today I will tell you what is high quality content and how to write high quality content? I will try to give you complete information. So, let’s start.
What is High Quality Content?
Now the question arises that what is this high quality content? Why should all bloggers know about it? So let me tell you, the content is not just a blog post that you post in your blog. In reality, this is the information that you submit in Search Engines so that this information can be easily available to those who searching on the Internet.
Quality content is what Google thinks and decides that this thing must be shared. This is the real answer to the questions of real people. It is not written for any business purpose. Quality Content are the content that people can easily read, understand, entertain them, tell them how things are used, tell them how some things can be found, along with it, also increase their knowledge.
These are information that people can use in their life, which they can share with others, quote them and many more. This is called Quality Content in its true sense. All such bloggers should make quality content so that it can be easily ranked in Google and people will like it a lot.
Creating High Quality Content
When it comes to making high quality content, everyone will have to think well about many things. Whether you have a blog or website or a YouTube channel. Like what you write content on or make a video (niche), how many people are there in your team, how many people are there to produce good content, how long do you take to prepare good content and many such questions.
You should also know the answers to all these questions, because from this you can estimate how many content you are going to submit per week. And when it comes to content, then according to me you should make 2 to 3 good content posts in a week and do not make 20 to 30 content which does not have any meaning. There are mainly two reasons for this.
Creating Leadership in the Market
If you want to show your dominance in the present market, then you should pay a lot of attention in your content. You should make your full contribution and research thoroughly in preparing your content. This will bring uniqueness to your content which will increase both your Market and Leadership Value.
Creating Brand Reputation
Whatever content you create, it increases your brand’s reputation. And you will never want your brand’s reputation to be low because of your low quality content, which will give a negative impression on your viewers.
Why Quality Matters in Content
The most difficult thing is to bring someone’s attention to yourself. This work becomes even more difficult if you do not have good content in your blog/website or youtube channel. I have given some reasons below.
- Try as much as you can but do not fool google. If you do not have quality content, then no one can save you from Google because Google analyzes all the activities happening on your blog carefully and Google will know it very easily.
- Content stays alive for much longer and that good content even more. Your old and good content brings more visitors. So to keep your brand safe, your quality will also have to be maintained.
- Your content quality is your brand value. And if you want to save your leadership then you have to present better quality content than your competitors.
- A single good quality content greatly affects your valuation
- From Research it has been found that instead of more content, high quality content has more return value. Which means that users like high quality content more than high quantity content.
- High quality content increases people’s trust even more, so that you have a greater chance of getting new business.
- If you want to save your fan base or visitors, then you will have to prepare good content regularly, so that your visitors have complete faith in you that they will definitely get the answer to your questions.
This is why content marketers choose quality over quantity. But it is also very important to keep in mind that quantity of content has also have a very important role in good content
Why Quantity Matters in Content
- Quantity does not come by itself or naturally just by increasing the quality.
- If the quality of an article is very good. it does not matter much, if no one is reading it. For example, in the news paper and magazine, they do not increase their customers by writing articles of better quality, rather they increase their quantity(standard quality).
- No matter how much you change or improve your article after sitting for hours. But if it will not be big, or there will not be much articles in your blog, then you will also have a lot of trouble in bringing visitors.
- It is very easy to write, review and publish a 12 article of 500 words instead of a big article of 5000 words.
- If you pay a little attention to the quality and if you focus on the quantity, then you can perform very well and your articles will also be appreciated by people.
- Quality is fine to some extent, but if you compromise with quantity then you may have to bear a lot of loss in your business.
It has been found from a survey that the company, which used to post 16 or more blogs a month, found more traffic than those who used to post 4 to 5 blogs a month. With this, it became clear that writing high quality content does not make everything, along with it quantity is very important.
How To Write High Quality Content
Today I am going to tell you some such tips, using which you can write a very good quality content post.
Get To Know Your Readers First
Writing articles is not a big deal, everyone can do this, but you have to write what your readers like. So first of all know your readers what they want, answer their questions, read their questions or their comments carefully and know what they want and then write your post accordingly.
Always try to Write In Your Visitors Language
It is said that keyword research is the most important, this is also true, but you do not need any tools to find it. Rather you just need to open your eyes, for this you can see in another group or forum. Write your article according to what people are asking or what comment they are giving. Then it will automatically optimize and your visitors will also get their answer.
Focus Should be on Your Readers
First of all, increase your trust with your readers, then business will start happening on its own. Answer all the questions of the readers with the help of your blog post so that their trust remains on you. Remember that this is a way to strengthen your blog, do not waste it by doing business in it.
Write an Article on Your Specific Niche
Whenever you are writing an article, keep in mind that you should write about the topic around your niche so that you can answer your customer’s questions in a very good way.
Think Different then Others
If you have to leave your competitors behind, then you have to think something different. So that viewers will come to you more because they will get something from you which they need. Be a little creative and start giving very high quality content.
The Evolution of Search
The method of searching is changing slowly. There will also be a day when we will not have to type anything to find something and just have to talk to our machine and it will understand what we are looking for. Google is also waiting for this day and we should present ourselves for it.
According to me, this is a very simple question of which we should choose Quality or Quantity. I think the answer is both. To assume that writing more does not make any sense in those articles is a completely wrong thing.
And to think that there is not much to read in an article about work and quality, it is also wrong.
If seen, both are fine in their respective places. We just have to understand our viewers and work accordingly. And all that has to be done is to use both of them and write good articles and see that you will get the result very soon and that too will be good.